Getting your nutrition right can mean that the common problems after intense exercise (such as muscle aches, poor sleep, tiredness, lethargy and low energy levels) can be successfully managed and often improved. This means you can reach your optimal health and consequently achieve your fitness and performance goals in all areas of life.
Lucinda during her consultation will look at your diet and lifestyle along with looking at your current health and aiming to support any additional health issues you may have. She can also use body composition analysis to monitor your progress which gives you detailed information such as your body fat percentage, lean muscle mass and hydration levels.
Lucinda is also trained to recommend appropriate nutritional supplements where relevant and is able work alongside any medical treatment you may already be undergoing.
Specially for CrossFit Sheffield, Lucinda and Tony have designed the following packages:
- Initial Consult – including body composition analysis (1 hour) £55
- Follow up – including body composition analysis (30 mins) £35
- Body composition (15mins) £15
On Ramp with Nutrition Advice – £100
- The OnRamp course with body composition and starter nutritional advice based on your training goal (25mins)
- Second body composition after 4 weeks of training (15mins)
Rx Nutrition Package – £115
- Initial Consultation (with prior completion of intake questionnaire and food diary)
- Personalised nutrition protocol and supplement recommendations based on body composition results, training intensity & frequency and individual goals. (including Body Composition Report) (1 hour)
plus two follow ups (20 mins), over 3 month period.
Three Body Composition reports in total
Rx plus Nutrition and training package (POA)
- As the Rx with a personalised CrossFit training program designed by Tony